What Information We Collect
Hakshiva collects and maintains the following types of donor information when it is voluntarily provided to us:
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Payment information;
- Information on events attended or requests for program information;
- Comments or suggestions provided by the Site visitor
- We do not store your credit card information after the transaction is completed.
How We Use This Information
Hakshiva uses your information to:
- Help donors complete transaction;
- Thank donors for their gifts;
- Update donors about organizational activity;
- Issue gift receipts;
- Inform donors about upcoming events and fundraising activities;
- Contact donors about changes to this statement.
Who We Share This Information With
We will not share your name and contact information with other organizations or individuals.
Opting Out/Discontinuing Contact Upon Request
Should you decide to opt-out of contact with Hakshiva, your name and address will be promptly modified in our database to ensure that your request is honored.
How to Reach Us By Mail and Email
If you would like to update your contact information, you can reach us via email or write to us at Hakshiva, 14/1 Nachal Snir, Ramat Beit Shemesh A, Israel